Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday and Camping

My little Jackson is 4 now! I can't believe he'll be leaving me for kindergarten next year! For a few weeks before his birthday we worked on little art projects for party decorations. We painted a ship on 6 poster boards and taped them together, we made a skeleton out of milk jugs (Jack enjoyed using the stapler for that), and we made paper fish and crabs. Then the night before his party he was sick all night and we had to postpone it until that Monday, we were very disappointed, but it worked out just fine. The kids made "periscopes" by putting stickers on paper towel rolls, and played "stick the treasure chest on the treasure map"(dollar store game), and hit Jackson's surprise pinata that refused to break, and hit each other with balloons and when we ran out of stuff to do we played duck,duck,goose! Hurray for birthdays! I had so much fun, I think Jack did too!







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last weekend we went camping with Misty and Tyler. We went up to Powell Springs. I was so excited, since I haven't gone camping for 8 years! It was such a blast and made me a little homesick for Pinetop. 





1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

I can't believe Jackson is four already. Sounds like a super fun birthday party!!

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling