Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jason is 30!!!


yesterday was Jason's birthday. I took the day off so I could bring the boys to his work at lunch time and we could go out for Chinese. It's been a whole year since we've been able to go have lunch with Jason. It was so fun. Chandler was such a flirt in the office and a little ham at the restaurant. Jackson had fun with Jason's post its at his desk, if you notice he has a couple taped to his shirt, one said "Jackson" the other was a drawing of Mario. 
Jack took this picture of me and Jason, I think he did a pretty good job, I cropped it a bit, but not bad...


 Here's Jason's cake. It was the traditional German chocolate cake I've made every year for his birthday, only not in the traditional pan as it has always been in the past, like this picture from 3 years ago.
 I love how the table looks like a basketball court!

mmmm, 5 layers of German chocolaty goodness!!!

I'm a little angry with my computer everything that could go wrong with these birthday pictures, has! like every time I would edit one then it would somehow disappear from my computer! Thank goodness I still have them on my camera, and was able to re-upload them 3 times! Now these 2 will not turn right side up, so you'll just have to turn your computer on it's side....

Here these boys are getting excited to go visit daddy at work:


And here is my handsome birthday boy with his cake!

We had some of Jason's family over last night to help us devour the cake. Believe me, there is a reason I only make this cake once a year...it's because Jason's leaves it home with me the next day while he goes to work and I eat it for breakfast and snacktime and lunchtime and.....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!

2 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

"Happy Birthday Jason!!" He's an old man now! J/K! I am turning 30 next Saturday! That cake looks AMAZING!! You really have come a long way in your cake decorating skills from 3 years ago! Maybe I should take some cake decorating classes so that my family can have better looking birthday cakes! Someday!

Kenningtons said...

Surely there's enough goodness and nutrition in that cake to make it a well-rounded breakfast, snack, lunch, etc.! :) And the cake decorating looks amazing too. Nice work! Happy birthday Jason!

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling