Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tumbling class

Jack took a tumbling class at the rec center for 4 weeks.This picture is from the second week when he had a rare stroke of shyness and refused to go to class, so he watched them through the window for a couple minutes and then we went home. So glad I packed 3 kids in the hot car for that! The last week of class the parents were invited to come in and watch, so Jason got off work early and we went and watched Jackson.




While the kids from the class walked down the hall to get a drink from the drinking fountain Chandler decided to show off his moves for everyone...


Towards the end Jack started getting feisty and not obeying his teacher. Here he is just sitting after his backward somersault refusing to move out of the way for the next kid. how embarrassing!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

It cracks me up how temperamental kids can be....but only when it's not my own! Then, you are right, it is embarrassing for me! I'll bet Jack is an awesome little tumbler.

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling