Yesterday Jackson gave his first primary talk. His topic was "The Scriptures are the Word of God". Jason and I were so proud of his for listening to what I told him to say into the microphone, I was a little worried he would get to the microphone and just start talking into it about whatever he wanted (which would probably have been Mario and Bowser). We sat in the primary room for a little bit before and after his talk and it was so neat to watch Jackson singing primary songs and being a big kid. Here are a couple of blurry phone pictures of Jack in primary and another picture of my kids not cooperating for a picture after church haha!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I LOVE my grandsons...even when they don't cooperate.:) Way to go Jackson on your primary talk. Grandma is so proud of you!!!!
Jackson...such a big boy now!! I would have loved to have seen him give a talk! I am sure he was just too cute! Bryce is giving his first one this Sunday! We will see how he does! Miss you!
That picture of the boys is AWESOME!
That picture of the boys is AWESOME!
I can't believe Jackson is already big enough to give talks! That means Jaren will be old enough to give talks in less than a year...crazy! They grow up too fast!
I think Jack should give his talk at the next family get together :) The last pic is the best. Seriously.
I love it!! How did our kids grow up so fast??
Good thing I wasn't there...there is no way he could focus if he knew Bowser was in the audience. (Insert sigh of relief here). :)
Post a Comment