Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

robbed

A couple weeks ago while we were at church someone broke into our house. It was awful to come home with my little boys, while Jason was still at the church, and find the house ransacked. Luckily they didn't break anything and only took a few things. They took my laptop, my camera, all my earrings and a bottle of perfume. weird. Today Jason got me a new camera! It's nice to be able to take pictures again. Here's my baby bump today, tomorrow I will be 26 weeks along (slowly inching my way along, it's taking FOREVER!)...


And an unedited version of my sweet little boys:

3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

SCARY!!!!! That seriously would have freaked me out! Glad everyone is ok and that they didn't take too much! You look sooo cute Jodi! I'm so happy you are gaving a girl! :)

Just Be You said...

Jodi , I can't believe you are 26 weeks pregnant . You are so gorgeous and I am completely jealous . I don't look that good when I am not pregnant . Congrats on a baby girl ...it's a great birth order but I am a little biased. So sorry to hear about your things getting stolen . Why are people so RUDE?

Kenningtons said...

WOW! That is so scary!!! How did they get in?? I don't think I would be able to function very well after something like that. You look AMAZING (as usual!!) and hardly look pregnant. You mostly look like you are trying to push your stomach out. How can you already be 26 weeks?! Now I wish I was having a baby with you. :( But two might very well be the lucky number for us.

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling