Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Boys!

JACK IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED!
He's been going strong for about a month.
He also went through a weird stage where he
felt he had to wink at the camera, so that's what
he's doing here...lol
and here...

Getting ready for church...

 Running in the sprinklers


 Mother's Day, they both have shark shirts on,
but Chandler wasn't willing to sit for a picture
so you can't tell that they kind of matched :(
 Chandy-boy LOVES his slide


 Jack wrapped up in TP as a mummy
on Brittni's birthday.
I'm not sure why we decided to do this,
but it sure was funny!

Chandler, Logan and Cale 

Isn't this sweet?
\

I feel so blessed to have these wonderful guys in my life!

3 comments:

Kenningtons said...

Hooray for potty trained children!!! I love that Jackson is winking in all of his pictures. So cute!

Bill and Laurie Wilson said...

The boys are growing so fast. They look so much like Jason but they have some your looks too. I am missing my family so much and I have been going over your blogs a lot lately so I don't feel so left out. Maybe someday we will make it back to Phoenix for a visit. Please keep posting, I enjoy all the info and pictures I see on the blogs and FB. Love to you all, Auntie Laurie

Shauni said...

Congrats on the potty training! Sometimes I feel like Jaren will never be in undies, but we're making progress! Chandler and Jack are so cute together!

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling