Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the big ONE

Chandler's birthday was yesterday! He's getting so big. He's really been establishing his independence the past month, he stopped nursing and started drinking milk from sippys, he is walking all over the place, and he tried to talk to us ALL the time, we just don't know what he's saying yet. We are so blessed to have Chandler in our home, he is such a funny happy boy. He and Jackson have so much fun together, it's so fun to watch their brotherly love.
Chandler had a great day yesterday. My mom came over and spent the day with us. He loves his grandma Orth so much! When Jason got home we let Chandler open his presents. Then we sang happy birthday and gave him a cupcake. He scarfed it in about 2 minutes, it was hilarious! At 6:30 there was a relief society dinner at the church, Jason gets to go to those kind of things now. So we got to sit and eat dinner together while Jack and Chandler played in the nursery.

After relief society Melissa came over and helped me dye my hair. I'm still adjusting to the brightness of the red, but i really love it. Does anyone else hate taking pictures of themself? It's so awkward! This is the best I could do, so here's an awkward picture of me with red hair. Enjoy! 

3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

"Happy Birthday, Chandler!!" Wow, that went by fast! What a cute boy he is! And SUPER CUTE birthday lollypops!! I am WAY impressed! Your hair looks SOOOO CUTE! Oh, I miss you so much!

Keri said...

Yes I hate taking pictures of myself! You did good though and the hair color is great!

Kenningtons said...

He's soooooo stinkin' cute I can't get over it!! And your hair looks amazing. I haven't colored my hair for YEARS and I'm dying to do something drastic. I might just take on red....

My Cake Blog

background

Family of Four

Family of Four

What We Believe

What We Believe
Families are Forever

My Blog List

Followers

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
Jodi has read 12 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Blog Archive

fun site

Latter-day Homeschooling